- Information about Remote Education Provision at Cranbrook Education Campus (February 2021)
- Remote Education Provision Framework & Review (February 2021)
- Archived Information about Remote Education Provision at Cranbrook Education Campus (January 2021)
- Archived Remote Education Provision Framework & Review (January 2021)
Access remote learning from Google Classroom: Mr Meehan from our Secondary Phase has put together a handy guide for parents around the basics of Google Classrooms, which may be useful if you have not used it before.
Guidance on how to use Google Slides to submit assignments can also be found here.
Remote Learning Details – Pupil’s Perspective:
- Join the Google Classroom for each of your subjects
- All google classroom codes and teacher google meet links are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1byluvV4lUOb8GCw1wN8cXQ5HIeYCj5MxoqoFWgOOSU0/edit?usp=sharing
- Pupils should use the teacher google meet links at the same time you would on your normal timetable. The link will then allow them to joining the live lesson taking place in school.
- Teachers may post and provide additional resources and materials via their google classroom, which can be joined using the codes from the sheet blinked above.
- Here is a handy video guide from Mr Meehan to explain how Google Classrooms works for students.
- A further guide and FAQ on Google Classroom produced by Mr Pepperell is also available.
- Complete Knowledge Organiser homework – Complete each day as outlined in the Knowledge Organiser timetable.
- Complete Sparx Maths homework – Use any additional time to complete optional and targeted homework. https://www.sparxmaths.uk/student
- Bedrock – Complete at least two Bedrock lessons per week. https://app.bedrocklearning.org/
- Educake Science – Complete the weekly Educake tasks and also set self-quizzes via the pupil homepage. https://www.educake.co.uk/
- Sparx Reader (Year 7 only) – Complete weekly Sparx Reader task. Use any additional time to complete additional reading. https://sparxreader.com/
- Seneca – https://senecalearning.com/en-GB/
- Carousel Learning (Science) – https://www.carousel-learning.com/
If you have any issues with log-ins for any of the above please email [email protected] with the details of your child.